You are here

Azienda Podere Lavandaro

Azienda Podere Lavandaro

A wine making company situated in Fosdinovo (MS) on the border between Tuscany and Liguria, in the land of Lunigiana. This small company is sitauted in the centre of the DOC wine production area. "Colli di Luni" and the IGT TOSCANA. The company vineyards are situated at an altitude that ranges from 200 to 450 meters above sea level, in a protected niche of land behind the village of Fosdinovo, which overlooks the company from the north, exposed to the south towards the Ligurian Sea. The Mediterranean climate, with its strong temperature variations from day and night, allows for a slow maturation of the grapes, encouraging the development of particular aromas and scents. The 3,5 hectares of Vineyard are located on slopes, on stony, sandy, clay soils, rich in natural elements with a good water supply. 70% of the vines have white grapes, the remaining 30% are red grapes. The vines are structured with a system that follows the line of maximum inclination, along the hill slopes, with very narrow planting distances and with a vine density of about 6,000 plants per hectare, trained with the Guyot system. All these techniques, together with the use of weak rootstocks guarantee a low yield of grapes and greatly increase the quality of the grapes. The management of the soil is with natural methods, based on controlled grassing and the shredding of pruning cuttings which encourage a calibrated, natural nourishment, and curb soil erosion, eliminating chemical fertilizers and mechanical processing which is counterproductive for the soil. Dealing with the diseases that wine is naturally subject to, the company uses completely natural methods that guarantee a low environmental impact, fully respecting the laws regarding integrated pest management (art. 2078) which regulates and prohibits the use of chemical products. These expensive and laborious processing techniques that are used in our vineyards mean that a low yield of grapes is obtained, which ensures an excellent maturation and concentration of the grape components, which determines the excellent quality of the wine. The company offers the possibility to visit its winery, built in an historical building of the ‘700s, at the foot of the Malaspina Castle.



Macerazione uva a freddo per 48 ore poi mosto fiore in fermentazione. Il 50% fermenta con le bucce per 10 gg. e poi vengono assemblati.


Vermentino D.O.C Colli di Luni

The vineyard has 7,000 plants trained following the  allevati Guyot system, with an annual productivness of  40 Hl/Ha.
The manual harvest takes places between September and October. The mechanical pressing is followed by a fermentation in inox barrels with a cold maceration of the grapes for 24-36 hours. 
The must undergoes a controlled fermentation. 
The maturation takes places in inox barrels on fine lees.

Via Castiglione, 1
54035   Fosdinovo   (MS)  
0187 68633
339 1741550 - 349 2310639
Vineyard area (ha): 
Volume of wine produced (hl): 
Wine bottles/year: 
22.000 Tot 12.000 Vermentino

Vertourmer 2.0

Vertourmer 2.0

The second edition del progetto di cooperazione territoriale transfrontaliera Ver.Tour.Mer, finanziato dal P.O. Italia -Francia Marittimo 2007-2013 della Comunita Europea, si caratterizza per la forte componente di innovazione tecnologica, volta ad allargare lórizzonte del marketing territoriale attraverso lútilizzo di tecnologie informatiche innovative che valorizzino la produzione delle eccellenze dei territori, non solo vitivinicole ma anche eno-gastronomiche.


Scarica l'App
e scopri Territori
Vini e Produttori



Vertourmer 2.0 - © 2015

Vous pouvez percevoir des indemnités journalières si vous êtes sans emploi et sous réserve de remplir l'une des conditions suivantes :C'est votre activité salariée antérieure qui détermine l'attribution et le calcul de vos indemnités journalières. Le calcul s'effectue sur vos derniers mois travaillés cialis cialis 5mg et non sur votre allocation chômage. De même, si vous avez cessé votre activité, sans bénéficier d'allocations chômage depuis, vos droits seront étudiés sur la base de vos derniers salaires dans la limite d'une année. Si vous avez au moins trois enfants à charge, votre indemnité journalière est majorée à partir du 31e jour d'arrêt.