You are here

Azienda Agricola Edoardo Primo

Azienda Agricola Edoardo Primo

The cultivation of vineyards and olive groves has always been  a family passion which led, in 2002, to the foundation of the agricultural company  ( named after the granfathers of the family Edoardo and Primo). The company aims is to maintain and rediscover the territory. Currently the company has about 8 hectares and a half of land, 7 of which are cultivated as vineyards and the remaining hectare and a half is intended for olive groves. 80% of the vineyards are made up of white berries (Vermentino) and the remaining  20%  is made up of red berries. The production cycle  uses both  manual and mechanical labor, it is done with extreme care and not without  difficulty due to the conformation of the land. It is dry, sandy and stoney, and the altitude ranges between 100 – 150 metres above the sea level.


Cà Duà

This Vermentino comes from vineyards located northwest of Sarzana, in the plain of Falcinello. The land covers an area of about three hectares and consists of gravel, sand and sandstone deposits. The average altitude of the vineyards is about m.100 Typology: Guyot Winemaking: Cold maceration on the skins and soft pressing, temperature-controlled fermentation, aging on the lees for three months.


Ma. Teo

This wine is made by a Vineyard situated to the north west of Sarzana. 
Vinification: soft pressing
Serving temperature: 11-12° C
A good exposure to the sun allows for a correct maturation. A selective harvest of the grapes, a fermentation and ageing process at a controlled temperature and the use of modern equipments for bottling ad packing  maintain unaltered the organoleptic characteristics of the wine.

Via Aurelia, 190
19030   Castelnuovo Magra   (SP)  
340 6739118
Vineyard area (ha): 
Volume of wine produced (hl): 
Wine bottles/year: 
35.000 Tot 23.000 Vermentino

Vertourmer 2.0

Vertourmer 2.0

The second edition del progetto di cooperazione territoriale transfrontaliera Ver.Tour.Mer, finanziato dal P.O. Italia -Francia Marittimo 2007-2013 della Comunita Europea, si caratterizza per la forte componente di innovazione tecnologica, volta ad allargare lórizzonte del marketing territoriale attraverso lútilizzo di tecnologie informatiche innovative che valorizzino la produzione delle eccellenze dei territori, non solo vitivinicole ma anche eno-gastronomiche.


Scarica l'App
e scopri Territori
Vini e Produttori



Vertourmer 2.0 - © 2015

Vous pouvez percevoir des indemnités journalières si vous êtes sans emploi et sous réserve de remplir l'une des conditions suivantes :C'est votre activité salariée antérieure qui détermine l'attribution et le calcul de vos indemnités journalières. Le calcul s'effectue sur vos derniers mois travaillés cialis cialis 5mg et non sur votre allocation chômage. De même, si vous avez cessé votre activité, sans bénéficier d'allocations chômage depuis, vos droits seront étudiés sur la base de vos derniers salaires dans la limite d'une année. Si vous avez au moins trois enfants à charge, votre indemnité journalière est majorée à partir du 31e jour d'arrêt.